Stress relief noodling.
In truth, I drew the line-art quite a while ago and was planning on making a paper-craft of it (a la Brittany Lee). I wanted to do that as a birthday gift for someone, but said friend stopped talking to me around that time (it’s all good now, no worries. :p) so I just let it go unfinished.
I had fun doing this, even if I’m not happy with it. ^__^;;
- pinkiller- likes this
- a-i-sh-i-te-ru reblogged this from bybystarlight
- kayla0art likes this
- g-isabellae likes this
- glowingraptor likes this
- 66reasons likes this
- confeytu likes this
- shatteringfawn said:This is ADORABLE. You did a fantastic job.
- ask-the-actual-armin likes this
- lovewin likes this
- lovewin said:This is gorgeous. <3
- randomlyneko likes this
- ianoji reblogged this from bybystarlight and added:
- pikman likes this
- conekiller likes this
- zorilita said:I like this piece…if I had anything to crit it’d be that red bridge is a bit too curved and the color competes with her hair tie. Otherwise I love the character and the fish.
- restlesseternity likes this
- ladylovelycocks likes this
- awrrrq likes this
- elfenceres likes this
- playerprophet reblogged this from bybystarlight
- countupyoursins said:I give you credit for befriending extinct animals, because said friend must be dodo bird. :p (Unless I took that last bit wrong and you two are talking now)
- artistism reblogged this from bybystarlight
- bybystarlight posted this